Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Any excuse to not unpack

We moved house last week, and I have been doing anything to get out of unpacking boxes, so it became imperative that I buy a sack of flour.

Now the silly thing is that I have bee toying with the idea for years! But I always thought I would never get through 16kg of flour before it went bad.

In an attempt to do something other than unpack boxes I naturally started looking at prices/amount/delivery options of sacks of flour. I decided on buying Wrights white bread flour, as I use Wrights flour quite often already.

Well once the order was placed I was super excited for it to arrive. I cleared a cupboard out (only just recently filled from a box..) got the kitchen spic and span, and after receiving an email telling me the four will be delivered the next working day prepared a starter for a bake.

Well on the morning of delivery it felt like Christmas, I was super excited. luckily it came before 9 am and I didn't have to wait long.



Well let the baking begin!
I will of course be posting the recipes and photos of what I bake, and we shall see, can I win the race, Will I finish the flour before the weevils move in?

Happy cooking 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment